Without readers, a writer is just a lunatic crying out in the wilderness. Without someone to read and appreciate the words, they’re just black scratches on wood pulp. So it’s always an honor and a privilege to have the opportunity for me to put my words into the hands of others and open myself to feedback that will help me to improve my craft.
So it’s with great pleasure that I can now announce the following winners of my inaugural Goodreads Giveaway of A Merchant’s Tale. Each winner will receive not just 1 of only 20 signed pre-publication copies of A Merchant’s Tale, but also 1 of only 20 signed copies of Hedge King in Winter as well! It has been a gratifying and rewarding experience, seeing so much interest in this giveaway, with more than 400 entrants participating. It’s always encouraging to see so much interest in my work, and to have the opportunity to share these stories with my readers!
Thank you so much, I wish I could send you all a signed copy!
But the rules are the rules. So forthwith, the winners!
- Linda Donohue, Oro Valley, AZ
- Sharon Burton, Erlanger, KY
- Shayla Kettlewood, Dover, NH
- James Lick, Santa Barbara, CA
- Karlee Lawrence, Camas, WA
- Teresa Stykel, Portland, OR
- Jasmyn Novachek, Machesney Park, IL
- Fee Roberts, Middleburg, FL
- Lindsey Camarillo-Vela, Krum, TX
- Jessica Mashike, Vassar, MI
- Gary Vanicek, Schaumburg, IL
- Alaina L Maxam, Lincoln, NE
- Ralph Pelaez, Homestead, FL
- Samantha MacKenzie, Shepherdsville, KY
- Dana Stevenson, Castle Hayne, NC
- Billie Brooks, Northport, WA
- Lawrence Otwori, Arlington, TX
- Eric Olsen, Modesto, CA
- Kat Klahn, Peotone, IL
- Darlene Cruz, Kapolei, HI
Congratulations to all the winners! And many thanks to everyone who participated! I really appreciate your interest, and even if you didn’t win, I hope you’ll consider reserving your copy of A Merchant’s Tale today!
If you’d like to get ahead of the curve and learn about new free content offers as they become available, please sign up for the mailing list.
You’ll get free eBook content, be eligible to enter subscriber-only giveaways, and receive daily creative writing prompts and a free monthly newsletter from the studio of a working writer and professional publisher.