All very good reasons to go ahead and finish that first novel, no matter what!
Just trying to put this book writing malarkey into perspective.
If I finish my first novel and my only sale is from one of my parents I am not going to stress. You have heard it here first!
I am not going to have a creative tantrum, strop off or write post after post about how depressed I am.
Nope, I am not doing any of these things because even after producing a naff book…..
1. I will still have my marriage (obviously it depends on how naff a book with my loved one)
2. I will still have a roof over my head (again depends on the quality of the book)
3. I will be proud of myself for trying.
4. I will be able to say “I wrote a novel”
5. I will still have my Blonde blog and I can post amusing stuff like “I have had…
View original post 256 more words